Voting Rating: 5 / 25 votes

Search This Blog

"Come live with me and be my love and we will all the pleasures prove." Christopher Marlowe

Friday, May 14, 2010

Easter at GG and II's House


We spent Easter at Gary and Janet's ~ Gigi participated in the Pepper Court egg hunt ~ She is pictured below counting her goods with Mabry, the next door neighbor ~ The kids also look forward to coloring eggs each year with GG and II ~ Their eggs turned out absolutely beautiful this year ~ The hard boiled egg pictured by itself was made by Gigi at Pre-K :) and get a load of my GORGEOUS boys! They are just growing up so fast which makes me sad but considering they are so good-looking not to mention kind, smart and wonderful athletes, I will try to focus on all the positives ~



































No comments:

Post a Comment